Master Finish is committed to being good stewards of the environment. We talk about our impact regularly with employees. We work actively to reduce waste. We invest in products and systems that allow us to reduce our impact on the environment. Our Environmental Management System is fully ISO 14001 compliant.
We’re just as fussy about our air and water emissions as the beautiful plated products that leave our plant every day. We even have two corporate goldfish, Hex and Tri, swimming in the wastewater discharged from our plant. Yes – our water is that clean. And yes, we are that passionate about the environment.
We pledge to our employees, customers and the community to protect the environment and natural resources related to our operations by:
- Complying with local, state and federal legal requirements
- Continually improving by correcting identified environmental issues
- Managing risks by maintaining crisis management programs that emphasize prevention and effective emergency preparedness, response and recovery plans
- Minimizing the environmental impact of our operations by promoting prevention of pollution, environmental resources, conservation and resources recycling
Hex and Tri have spent their entire life swimming in wastewater discharged from our plant.
At Master Finish, we are committed to being good stewards of the environment. We don’t only want to comply with legal requirements, but go above and beyond in making sure we minimize our operation’s environmental impact as much as possible. By having regular discussions with our employees and investing in the proper products and systems, we feel confident in the promises we make to both our customers and our community by protecting the environment and natural resources related to our operation.
In doing so, we:
– Comply with local, state and federal legal requirements
– Minimize the environmental impact of our operations by promoting prevention of pollution, environmental resources conservation and resources recycling
– Manage risks by maintaining crisis management programs that emphasize prevention and effective emergency preparedness, response and recovery plans
– Continually improve by correcting identified environmental issues
We take great pride in the products we produce and believe regulating our operation’s impact to produce them is just as important. In fact, you can learn everything you need to know just by walking into our front lobby. We have two corporate goldfish, named Hex and Tri. They are both 5 years old and have spent their entire life swimming in wastewater discharged from our plant. Hex and Tri are living proof of the efforts we make to ensure our operation’s water and air emissions are clean.
As a third-generation family-owned business, we were taught by both our grandfather and our father the principle of “leave it better than you found it”. And we continue to use that principle as a basis of our company’s mission. We regularly go above and beyond the environmental regulations we are legally required to follow – because it is the right thing to do. For our employees and customers. For our community and its residents.