Quality Policy & Certifications
Quality is at the heart of everything we do. This starts with our core values of Teamwork, Honesty, Innovation and Service and extends throughout our engineering-driven company.
Master Finish Company pledges our commitment to:
- Meet or exceed customers’ expectations
- Maintain a documented quality system
- Prevent quality problems
- Work to continually improve
Lab Testing and Controls
We have certified technicians and all the equipment on-site to confirm
performance to specifications and all AIAG CQI-II requirements.
- TrueChem® Statistical Process Control
- Fischer Scope X-Ray Florescence Coating Measurement
- Microscopic Metallographic Examination-Video Enhanced
- CASS Corrosion Durability Testing and NSS Corrosion Testing
- Kocour Plating Thickness Analysis and Step Testing
- Monitoring of Raw Material and Finished Product Quality
- X-RITE Spectrophotometer for color analysis
- Perkin Elmer Atomic Absorption
“It was refreshing to meet a plating facility that is so dedicated to protecting the environment, continuously working to improve and working to mentor small business in the local area. Your company has a lot of great things going for it and I am sure that Master Finish Co. will be positive impact on the Grand Rapids area for many years to come.”
Master Finish is a Large Volume Producer Serving OEM Manufacturers.
Master Finish customer service contacts are eager to assist you!
For pricing on your project please send your part drawings, plating specifications, and production volumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.